Teaching Kids the Basics of Saving
Our very own Shanita and her daughter Amber took the spotlight on WTNH News 8 last week! They shared tips to help teach kids the basics of saving money to start them on the right path.
The interview discusses:
- Why it’s important for children to learn about saving money early on.
- What tools can parents use to promote healthy saving habits?
- Is there a way to make saving fun?
- Amber shares which saving method she likes the most.
- What’s the importance of planning ahead and marking things down?
- How to help your kids set savings goals.
- Should I set up a savings account for my child?
- What other kinds of accounts we offer.
Become a member and set up a savings account for your child today!