Healthy Babies Diaper Drive
CrossPoint FCU is helping the Diaper Bank of Connecticut reach its goal of collecting 500,000 diapers in 3 weeks. Along with collecting diapers, we are also donating $500 towards improving the health and well-being of both mom and baby. All donations will help support low-income families in Connecticut.
- Nearly 1 in 3 families struggle to afford diapers to keep their babies clean, dry, and healthy.
- An adequate supply of diapers can cost over $100 per month per child, and parents are forced to choose between buying food or diapers.
- Diapers help improve the health and well-being of both mom and baby.
- Having an adequate supply of diapers allows parents to go to work and school.
- Diapers increase access to early childhood education opportunities.
Septemeber 24 – October 16
Drop off your diaper donations at any CrossPoint branch!