Add Your CrossPoint Card to your Digital Wallet Now!
CrossPoint FCU Members, we’re excited to announce CrossPoint FCU credit and debit cards can now be added to your digital wallet. Enjoy the ability to tap and make a transaction directly from your smartphone securely and conveniently. Simply follow the steps below to get your credit or debit card added to your wallet.
- Download the Google Wallet app from the Play Store.
- Open the Google Wallet App
- Follow the setup instructions.
- If you’re new to Google Wallet, you’re asked to add a card the first time you open the app. You can use your camera to scan a debit or credit card or enter the details manually.
- If you previously added cards, tickets, or passes to your wallet with Google Pay, they should appear in your Google Wallet.
- You may be asked to set up a screen lock on your Android device.
Tip: To make contactless payments, make sure your phone meets software standards, has NFC, NFC is turned on, and Google Pay is set as the default payment app.
- In the Wallet app, tap the Add button. Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card.
- Tap Continue.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
- If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.