Your schedule is packed with work and classes. A long, complicated application process is the last thing you need. Crosspoint FCU offers two easy ways to open a Student Checking account:
- Online — Click here to complete an online application. After you complete the online process, you will receive a confirmation email. Just click on the link in the email to verify your email address is valid. It’s as simple as that.
- In person — All you have to do is visit your on-campus branch (or any of our branches) during regular business hours, provide two forms of identification, and make your initial opening deposit. That’s all there is to it.
You are encouraged to bring at least $55 when joining at a Crosspoint branch location—$5 to open a regular share account and $50 to open the student checking.
The two forms of identification should be your SCSU student identification along with your driver’s license, state identification, social security card, passport, or birth certificate.
Account features include:
- $50 initial deposit required to open the account
- No minimum balance requirement after account opening
- No monthly fee
- No direct deposit requirement
- 15 free ATM transactions per month at CFCU, SUM, or Co-Op Network ATMs
- Debit MasterCard available
- First order of 50 checks FREE